• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aider Storage

Lazy_trucker

SH Member
I just received my EWO Ultimate One Stick with a 3 step aider. Well I haven’t ordered a pouch to store the aider. I got to looking at it and seen the extra hole above the bottom step. I happen to have a few rubber straps from fishing rod holders. I’m going to find a little bit longer bolt and add a few small washers underneath the nut so the rubber doesn’t slide off. The only down side is the cable doesn’t go all the way down now cause of the bolt. 66550BB4-DFFA-4330-8F19-5F5489704120.jpeg

Interesting. I don’t think mine came with that extra hole. Personally, I’ve found that just wrapping the aider and rope around the stick at the same time and using the cleat to secure it to be fast, efficient, and fiddle free with nothing extra required. That is a 3 step 15” spacing. Good Luck!!!
1675864611083.jpeg

Interesting. I don’t think mine came with that extra hole. Personally, I’ve found that just wrapping the aider and rope around the stick at the same time and using the cleat to secure it to be fast, efficient, and fiddle free with nothing extra required. That is a 3 step 15” spacing. Good Luck!!!
View attachment 81413
Same here, I was just too slow to reply.

Somebody should make a slideable element that attaches to the shaft of a 1x1 stick to adjust for 18-22” light Amsteel or similar aiders. Requesting for a friend

#messyaiderssuck

View attachment 81413
I may try this. I put a stretchy loop on the end of my attachment cord. I use my giant gear tie/extenda-grip to hold my aider in place….hmm

I put a bungee ball loop on the stick, just above the bottom stick. Works just fine.

I have a hair tie around the bottom of Stick just above the step, that’s seemed to work as well

Back