• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ALPS Outdoorz Little Bear

Savux

Anyone here use the ALPS Outdoorz Little Bear pack?

I just ordered mine and had a couple ideas for customizing it.

1. Add a strap so that I can buckel on my late season bulky gear.
2. Add an attachment method for a predator platform.

81Ljf%2B5-EQL._SL1500_.jpg

that's all I carry I put my clothes under the 2 straps with the buckles that you see in the pic. On each shoulder there are buckle attachments you could make a strap to go to your predator real easy

I love the pathfinder. If I'm not packing deer out, it's the go to. Similar the the one you're looking at, with a little added weight and functionality. Not much more of a footprint though.

Good to hear! I was thinking about putting the platform lower with my clothes up top, but I'll flip that around to see how that feels. Do either of you carry sticks? How do you factor that in?

I usually just sling those over my shoulder - I don't think they will fit well attached to this pack.

I have carried one stick strapped across the top of the fanny on the pathfinder, or strapped to the front of the pack if I have it deployed. Not more than one, though I'm sure it would be fine.

I always have carried my sticks in a sling. Along with my bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back