• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ALPS OutdoorZ Pack Bag Only (no frame) $40! Amazon

PastorKen

https://smile.amazon.com/ALPS-Outdo...&sr=1-19&keywords=alps+outdoorz+hunting+packs

This is a great deal and I wanted to let y’all know about it. It is a backpack bag only. You can buy the frame separately or use it on another frame. I didn’t know if it would fit my frame or not, but figured I’d make it work one way or another. It arrived today and it fits! Other buyers on Amazon say they’ve used this bag on a variety of frames. It has grommet holes for clevis pins. The top ones matched up perfectly with the holes in my frame. For the others, I just used nylon zip ties for the time being. I could easily drill holes in my pack frame to match up to the bag and attach the bag to the frame with clevis pins. But I’m going to figure out a way to make it easy to use in combination with my meat hauling bag on the same frame. For $40 you can’t go wrong. I’m going to try it out in the morning.

Back