• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ambush platform

I can't wait to see what someone who has the platform or who has used one can add to this!

I have the replacement post from when they were drilled wrong. I bought the platform and going to build one with parts I have. I knew that post would come in handy. The platform is uncoated so I'm probably going to paint it. Haven't had time to start messing with it yet. I'll post pics when I do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The platform by itself was 3lbs 7 ounces. the slot to fit the post was around 8/10 inches if that make any sense. The post was 3/4 inches plus room for spacer. Just finished mine if you want to check it out.

Love mine -2x the Tethrd or likes at less than a lb more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to make a post thats basically the same as the factory design. mine wil probably be slightly heavier

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210721-190029_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210721-190029_Gallery.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20210720-102109_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210720-102109_Samsung Internet.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 96
Look Great!

Guessing whole platform cost less than $120 and a few hours, since you already have tools.

Feel free to send me the post if you are thinking of making a nicer one!

Back