• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Another freaking pack question.

Loopwing

SH Member
I have done a lot of searches and can't find exactly what I think will work. I run a horn hunter G3 most times, but I did a short hunt the other morning and was overkilled. I am looking for a specific pack. Something a hydration pack size, but strong enough with either molle or D rings can to strap my mission platform to. I climb on bolts so I am not worried about attaching sticks or anything. Please help, also I am 6'3" 250 lbs so some of the stuff in the classifieds is for ....... Well not my size.

Thanks guys

This is bigger than a hydro pack, but its my standard if I'm not taking my packrabbit.

I can fit my ridge runner and saddle inside or put my ridge runner on the molle.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I ended up going with an Eberlestock Dagger. It will be here next week.

Back