• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Another giveaway on a ball-head trail cam mount. Scouting is underway and season's are coming!

7mmremmag

Vendor Rep
SH Member
I did this last winter as well but I want to do another giveaway on the small ball-head trail cam mounts that I 3d print. Material is UV and chemical resistant. Makes the camera fully aim-able and uses your regular tree strap instead of having to impale a tree (illegal in most public lands).

Just comment below and I will do a random number generator on the post count this Friday morning to choose a winner!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 39
Looks good. I asked on another thread, but does it come with the fluid head mount or just bracket? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks good. I asked on another thread, but does it come with the fluid head mount or just bracket? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, I answered there as well. It's not a fluid filled ball head, it is a friction hold ball head (thumbscrew) and it does come mounted on the bracket with stainless hardware and loctite on the threads. I've been using them on my larger cell cams for 2 years without issue on the non-fluid ball head.

(if somehow my post here is the post number that is drawn Friday I'll just re run the generator)

Back