• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Another newbie from MN

tconhunter

SH Member
Hello fellow tree snipers. I found this forum last March. Haven’t been too active other than to buy a few items off the classifieds.

Just spent my second weekend sitting in the new saddle. When I joined this group I was looking for an alternative to the back breaking hang on stands. Not only was the weight of my setup more than my messed up back could handle but the sitting in that position was crippling me. Im happy to say so far it seems to be solving my issues. Glad this group has been so excited innovative in all the DIY products and promoting the saddle hunting method.

LOL. Is that a jab at @Swampman?
Nice to see some fellow MN'rs.
Either of you guys hunt metro area?
I've hunted the metro a few times in a few different locations. Here is a crappy picture of a doe and 2 fawns in a metro WMA I took last week. honestly with all the Minnesota folks here we should try to plan a Minnesota Saddle meetup.

Attachments

• 20191007_180358.jpg
    20191007_180358.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 8
Welcome. I hunt the SW Metro. Live in Victoria, work in Shakopee

Emrah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back