• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any wannabe thread injectors want to finish this saddle?

JCLINE84

Vendor Rep
I made a Merlin clone. Didn’t care for the 1 inch suspension. Switched it out for wider webbing. Still not my thing. If someone has a sewing machine and wants to finish it by putting lineman loops and leg strap hookup points on it they are welcome to it. 8E3BF7E2-C166-4177-BC65-85FD84A24FB8.png

Attachments

• 0F06D226-C54B-400E-B35A-0DDCE23C844F.png
    0F06D226-C54B-400E-B35A-0DDCE23C844F.png
    2 MB · Views: 47
Hey fellas! Where is the best place to get material for building a DIY saddle? I would love to give it a shot.

Thanks in advance and @JCLINE84 it looks like you did one heck of a job on that saddle!

Hey fellas! Where is the best place to get material for building a DIY saddle? I would love to give it a shot.

Thanks in advance and @JCLINE84 it looks like you did one heck of a job on that saddle!
Rockywoods.com is probably your best bet if you’re just ordering enough to make a saddle or two. They have basically everything you’ll need down the the thread. Order double or triple what you think you’ll need for the multiple mistakes you’ll make along the way lol

Rockywoods.com is probably your best bet if you’re just ordering enough to make a saddle or two. They have basically everything you’ll need down the the thread. Order double or triple what you think you’ll need for the multiple mistakes you’ll make along the way lol

Thanks!

Back