• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone in the Southeast, GA/ Savannah area?

Matt Logan

Any saddle huntin’ swamp donkey’s out there like myself want to attack some public land together? Mainly Fort Stewart/ HAAF. I’ll also be huntin’ Sapelo island again OCT 22-24 if anyone happened to get drawn for that as well. Not a lot of saddle hunters down here.

Attachments

• 512EF52B-2232-4D1C-88F0-F1282CC846C6.jpeg
    512EF52B-2232-4D1C-88F0-F1282CC846C6.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 46
Can't come soon enough for me. Just waiting on the sign up page. I can almost hear the pigs squealing from down hear in Florida. LOL

What is this valentines day y'all speak of?
FYI - Valentine’s Day is 9 months before mid November. If you’re not careful on Valentine’s Day, you have a kid with a due date of November 9th which would be in the middle of the Midwest rut. Don’t ask me how I know that.......

Due date Nov 9th. Induced and born on Nov 10th
C4E8F72B-8621-4A95-A319-994374D6D005.jpeg

She is such a blessing and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Good thing deer in Bama don’t rut til December/January.

FYI - Valentine’s Day is 9 months before mid November. If you’re not careful on Valentine’s Day, you have a kid with a due date of November 9th which would be in the middle of the Midwest rut. Don’t ask me how I know that.......

Due date Nov 9th. Induced and born on Nov 10th
View attachment 40428

She is such a blessing and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Good thing deer in Bama don’t rut til December/January.
She is beautiful! Daughter's change a man. Mine is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Can't believe she'll be 11 already.

Bad timing again this year. We should probably move it to the weekend before or after. Valentines day is Sunday. Presidents is the next day. Ugh.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk
Where are we doing it this time? Fort Stewart or Damien? Got to make sure we get it done before turkey season.

Bad timing again this year. We should probably move it to the weekend before or after. Valentines day is Sunday. Presidents is the next day. Ugh.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk
Can't do it the weekend before. That is Superbowl weekend. Looks like the weekend after might be the best bet.

Any saddle huntin’ swamp donkey’s out there like myself want to attack some public land together? Mainly Fort Stewart/ HAAF. I’ll also be huntin’ Sapelo island again OCT 22-24 if anyone happened to get drawn for that as well. Not a lot of saddle hunters down here.

Guilty...I live on St Simons and mostly hunt a handful of the local WMAs. I love going to the Sapelo archery quota in December, but we bailed on it this year.

I'm befuddled that I've never heard of Saddlepalooza! I've never so much as talked in-person to another saddle hunter. Whenever I mention it to another deer hunter, they look at me like I have a 3rd eyeball. :laughing:

Back