• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

anyone receive a flat branch saddle recently?

raisins

SH Member
i ordered mine beginning of march (edit: beginning of february, upon checking), emailed once a month ago asking about ETA and got a fluff, canned answer

just wanted to see if they are even making/shipping them anymore

Last edited:
i'm in the same boat, ordered 2/12...

ok, when/if i get mine, i'll come back to this thread and post the date

i'm not super worried, and i want them to take their time and for a person with skills to make me a great saddle

i just want it by august so i can dial it in and maybe put my usual modified bridge on it with plenty of time to spare before season opens

Geez. Just went on their site and it let me build and add a solitude saddel to my cart, all the way up to giving them my credit card numbers, and zero mention that there would be a backlog or delay of possibly months. That's just bad business. If it were me I'd either get the owner on the phone to explain ASAP, or do a charge back if you can't get them on the phone. This nonsense of these supposed retailers selling stuff they don't have built, and may never have, really needs to stop. It's getting bad. Actually has been bad for awhile now.

i'm in the same boat, ordered 2/12...

i misremembered and checking emails showed that i actually ordered before you in early feb (was a month off)

i wouldn't order again unless it was a deposit and then pay remainder after it is built in order to get it shipped - type of arrangement

I ordered mine in December 2021. I got a canned email few weeks ago.

i don't know whether to give you an angry or laughing reaction!.....because it's so ridiculous it's funny

this is a classic example of someone getting in over their heads

i get that someone put out a video and they got good reviews here and probably other places......but don't take orders that you can't fill......expand to take these orders if you need to but don't do so prior

I placed the order on 12/22/2021. They sent me an email (in response to my email) on 04/29/2022 and asked me to check with them the following week. I’ve had no response since then. I’m not passing judgment, just stating facts.

no surprise they aren't responsive to my requests to cancel and refund the order...escalating thru paypal now...

no surprise they aren't responsive to my requests to cancel and refund the order...escalating thru paypal now...

dang......i hope i used paypal just in case

i think the person that sews had an accident or something and had to take some time off

if anyone wants to PM me their order number, then I'll dig mine out and maybe (if sequentially numbered) will give us some insight as far as where we are in the que

This may sound stupid, but I sold mine after seeing how they were doing business. I ordered mine last summer and only received it in October after making many calls and threatening to cancel my order. I really liked the saddle but I didn’t like the idea of supporting a company that wasn’t treating people the way they should be treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a look at this … guy says he ordered in October 2021 and still doesn’t have his saddle in mid-June 2022…

Take a look at this … guy says he ordered in October 2021 and still doesn’t have his saddle in mid-June 2022…

crap....i used visa and not paypal....so it'll be harder to dispute charges if it comes to that.....gone are the days of good visa customer service

this company probably feels like a bank right before the great depression with a crowd forming about to demand a life savings that the bank doesn't have on hand

crap....i used visa and not paypal....so it'll be harder to dispute charges if it comes to that.....gone are the days of good visa customer service
Sorry this happened.
It says here you have 120 days. Not sure if that is correct. I would contact Visa or the phone number on your card.

The saddle is very very comfortable but:

1/ the stitching on my bridge loops started to come undone by the end of the season. Pictures are in that other thread linked earlier
2/ I sent them the saddle back for repair in April and I am pretty sure I am never seeing that thing again..

I can’t recommend doing business with them.

The saddle is very very comfortable but:

1/ the stitching on my bridge loops started to come undone by the end of the season. Pictures are in that other thread linked earlier
2/ I sent them the saddle back for repair in April and I am pretty sure I am never seeing that thing again..

I can’t recommend doing business with them.

big lesson learned for me....no matter how great the item seems, don't buy it unless it is from a company with a known track record

the prospect of an even better version of the cruzr xc that I love (rated leg strap buckles, slightly bigger and more comfortable, initial reports said stitch work was great).....made me go crosseyed

if this company is tech savvy at all, then they have google alerts set up for their company name and so they are aware of this conversation right here

Last edited:
Back