• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Arkansas Saddle meetup

Hey guys and gals I’m wanting to do a saddle meetup for us in Arkansas around the end of June I know it’s gonna be warm I was wanting to use the burns park area but they are wanting to charge so what’s a good WMA in the central area where we could meetup at anyone have an idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stone Prairie WMA. It is just North and East of the Mayflower Shooting Range. Access from Clinton Road or Matt Abbott Road. It's walk in only / Bow only.

Holland Bottoms would be great from me. I'll be driving from Jonesboro.

I leave for Africa tomorrow but back June 5.

As long as it's after that I should be good to go.

I’d be interested depending on what day. Have a offshore fishing trip planned for last weekend of June

I am interested as well dates permitting. Big Bass Bonanza is the last weekend in June but if we keep getting rain it'll probably be delayed. Got a vacation scheduled for mid June and Sons birthday is first weekend in July.

I’m game for whatever. I’d prefer to shoot for early meetup with lunchtime cookout if we go that route vs afternoon meetup and dinner cookout.

Back