• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Asat fabric

Cthunter

Anyone have a place to get asat camo fabric. Was going to just buy some discounted 2 or 3xl pants or jacket and cut it up to use for saddle. It's one pattern that seems to be hard to find. Any ideas. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They have fleece and cotton twil. I looked after he posted this and I couldn’t find any heavy polyester or cordura nylon....
Ah got it. Hmm. My next guess would be to reach out to asat themselves or maybe @DanO at eastern woods outdoors, he sells pouches and whatnot in asat he might have some extra he’d sell you or might know a source.

If you find some let me know, I have been looking for some myself. I have a couple projects on the back burner cause I can’t find any either.
How much are you looking for?

7d3125aeb696fdfaa3510352a8aa07ba.jpg

I found a couple polyester t-shirts on sale at a local shop. The saddle is mesh and just skinned with the asat t-shirt fabric. I’ve done this with Sitka and other camo fabrics for saddles. This might be an option for some people depending on what they’re trying to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7d3125aeb696fdfaa3510352a8aa07ba.jpg

I found a couple polyester t-shirts on sale at a local shop. The saddle is mesh and just skinned with the asat t-shirt fabric. I’ve done this with Sitka and other camo fabrics for saddles. This might be an option for some people depending on what they’re trying to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now I know I’m not the only one using my bullet casting ingots to hold down fabric for cutting.

If you find some let me know, I have been looking for some myself. I have a couple projects on the back burner cause I can’t find any either.
How much are you looking for?
I been looking for asat as well. Still haven’t found any

Someone local to me is selling some. 17 yards by 1 yards. Look like its been sitting in his garage for a while. Asking $80 for it. I didnt plan to get it but is that something you guys are interested in? He said it look like a heavy canva cotton?
IMG-2741.jpgIMG-2742.jpgIMG-2743.jpg

Someone local to me is selling some. 17 yards by 1 yards. Look like its been sitting in his garage for a while. Asking $80 for it. I didnt plan to get it but is that something you guys are interested in? He said it look like a heavy canva cotton?
View attachment 51512View attachment 51513View attachment 51514

Huge thanks to @HuumanCreed for snagging this for me. He’s an all around good dude. I foresee many waxed canvas items joining my pile of unfinished projects.

Huge thanks to @HuumanCreed for snagging this for me. He’s an all around good dude. I foresee many waxed canvas items joining my pile of unfinished projects.

Glad you like it man. I was actually having 'middle man' remorse when I got it. You can't appreciate it until you actually had to carry that around. 3X18 yards long roll of canvas was HEAVY, ASAT look really nice too. He should have enough materials to outfit a large squad of saddle ninjas. He generously gave me a tip and yard of it so I can obsess over it.....as it sit in a draw waiting for me to learn sewing someday. If anyone need some material to built something, we can talk material if you built me a duplicate maybe?

Nice find, ASAT is my favorite pattern.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back