• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ATA new release / new products hitting market

Jimmyfunk60

What all new saddle hunting products are about to hit the market at or after ATA. Have a bunch of money saved back on my PayPal account and it’s starting to burn a hole in my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know, nothing has been “released” for ATA. I know OOAL has some sticks they have said they are bringing, but I’m not sure when those are for sale.

Be strong. Don’t give into temptation. However if you do buy OOL sticks send me one to try.

Last Chance Archery has been hinting at something new as well. Has me holding off on finally purchasing my own press because who knows what theyre releasing and Id hate to spend that kinda money and not have the latest and greatest right out the gate.

Last Chance Archery has been hinting at something new as well. Has me holding off on finally purchasing my own press because who knows what theyre releasing and Id hate to spend that kinda money and not have the latest and greatest right out the gate.
Its always the fine line trying to figure out if the new products will have the improvements that have had to modified. The great race!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Its always the fine line trying to figure out if the new products will have the improvements that have had to modified. The great race!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
True that! Though I figured Ive been trying to justify the cost/total use through the year of a press for 6 years... whats a couple more weeks lol. Either way Ive finally decided its easier to ask the old lady for forgiveness than permission and Im buying a press.

True that! Though I figured Ive been trying to justify the cost/total use through the year of a press for 6 years... whats a couple more weeks lol. Either way Ive finally decided its easier to ask the old lady for forgiveness than permission and Im buying a press.
I just picked up my first portable bow press to test the waters. If I enjoy working on my bow as much as I expect, there’s a good chance a full-size press will be on my Christmas list next year.

I was really hoping there would be some new larger platforms being released

I'm thinking an arrow saw?

New sticks. Look pretty slick

I'm liking these. I'm wondering how the step and standoff stay put while in use.......do they each have a machined bolt head cut out that a bolt head slips into to make them secure and locked into place while using?

Saw where lone wolf custom has a really slick looking camera arm coming out ..looks like it’ll be great for self filming

Back