• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Back band prussic loops

Tr33_n1nj@

SH Member
So apparently I lost mine, I may or may not have left them attached to my bridge at some point but regardless they are lost without hope of recovery. I have a closed webbing bridge with a heavy duty slider. Anybody see a reason why I can’t just tie permanent loops on my bridge to attach the back band to? Yeah it’s something on my bridge that I’d have to manage as I clip in to make sure they aren’t both on the same side or I don’t accidentally clip my tether into a paracord or zing it loop. But I’m thinking it will beat being up a tree with no way to attach it to my bridge. Thoughts? Suggestions? Safety warnings?

I took a length of amsteel and tied one end to the other. Then I put it over my back and my arms though the large loop the amsteel made and hook it to my carabiner. I can still adjust it and move turn around with it.

Yup, I just made my own with webbing and a quick release slide buckle. Flip it up over my neck & shoulders, clip it together and run it up through the tether biner. Then pull it to the desired tightness. Dont really need extra padding with all the layers on this time of year.

I added Amsteel and a couple bowline knots. Hooks to the biner. Scrap mans Gen 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back