• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Battle Belt Mod

KYBow

If there are numerous post’s about this I apologize. I’m thinking about getting the condor battle belt, due to my saddle creeping up while hunting. I’ve heard mixed things, does it help keep the saddle from ridding up while hunting? Does it help with comfort that much? Is it a waste of money and doesn’t make that big of a difference?

I hunt out of a Mantis (large)

All opinions and reviews are appreciated. Thanks in advance

There’s a thread around here somewhere of people showing off their BB.

I don’t think it helps with the Mantis riding up but maybe I didn’t give that aspect enough of a trial.

For me, what helped was finally shortening the bridge and lowering the tether. Credit to DaveT for that insight.

The only reason i did the battle belt mod was for walking with saddle on. The saddle sags bad on me walking without the battle belt. As far as comfort while hanging, i notice no difference

Back