• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Beast Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how its sold out and all i heard on Facebook is how much of a rip off the price was and how the lwcg wasnt that much of a difference.
buy what ya wantyour money but an extra 150$ for 2 lbs no thanks. Love my beast sticks and 1.0 setup.
For me it's 4lb lighter than my Assault 2 and the V on the platform is better for stability and caming the platform. The older Assault V is not as stable.

For me it's 4lb lighter than my Assault 2 and the V on the platform is better for stability and caming the platform. The older Assault V is not as stable.
Ahh good man. Hope it works out im sure the stand is awesome

I checked right before they sold out they sold like 140 of them. They had the inventory start at 999 it was at 850 something. I am not sure why they closed it and the stick orders down.

I checked right before they sold out they sold like 140 of them. They had the inventory start at 999 it was at 850 something. I am not sure why they closed it and the stick orders down.
Could be as simple as creating that I want what I can’t have thing. Let say sold out for a while and then open it back up in a few weeks and bam...guys start clicking buy before they are “sold out” again lol. Just a conspiracy theory

Just a question..What does a saddlehunter need a hang on for? The sticks make sense,but the platform?
Last season I saddle hunted about 70% of the time. But when the walk I know is just a couple hundred yards. I will use a loc on. Just my preference. If it’s a spot I have been to before I use loc on most the time unless it’s a far walk to it.

I've got spots where a saddle just won't cut it. my LW will. so, I have not gotten rid of it. I hunted 1/2 in a saddle, 1/2 in a stand last year. I have an older LW Assault, 8.5lb version that has been modd'd so it works better. lol

Last season I saddle hunted about 70% of the time. But when the walk I know is just a couple hundred yards. I will use a loc on. Just my preference. If it’s a spot I have been to before I use loc on most the time unless it’s a far walk to it.
If i am not in a saddle i am on the ground. Lots of different combinations out there.

Got to see the stand on a tree Saturday. Pick it up and check it out. It is pretty sweet. Slick package with minis attached. The sticks will make a great shelf for pack or clothes. Don't regret buying one on preorder at all. Gonna be a awesome stand. Very well thought out. One of the bigger guys was standing on it in all different directions and there was only a small amount of flex.

I think it will be the perfect size for using as a hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back