• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Beast sticks Release Date?

Choffnosky

Emailed the hunting beast last Friday and asked when the next set of sticks would be available and they told me the second week of November. Well, that started yesterday. Does anyone have any insight as to what specific day or even time they will be available? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed my order back in October before they went out of stock but didn’t make the cut off. They offered a refund and a priority order on the next batch or to keep my order on file and they’d ship as soon as available. I just kept my order on file.

Got an email a couple days ago saying they had shipped but the shipment date was 12 Nov so I’m assuming they will go on sale any day now. They might be giving the guys who placed orders in October and didn’t make the cut off a chance to get their orders in first if they opted for the refund.

Got my sticks Tuesday and one on truck today from opt 2 October order.

Did I miss something? Lol went on there website and everything looks like it is already sold out. I’m confused. Haha

Did I miss something? Lol went on there website and everything looks like it is already sold out. I’m confused. Haha

The last sale was October. They oversold and some people opted to let them hold the money and just ship when they got another batch in November. Apparently some of those have begun to ship.

I emailed them about an exact date, and Mario says they're not sure yet. I think it's going to be one of those deals where you have to check every morning at 6 am to see if they're up for sale yet or else miss the cut...again.

Back