• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Best Badlands pack for me?

Amarty734

I know this gets talked about a lot but I'll ask it again. I have a ridge runner platform and as of right now full length standard lone wolf sticks. Eventually, I plan on cutting down to reduce bulk. I need a pack to haul in my sticks and platform but to still have room for my outer-layer when its cold (don't want to get sweaty on the way in). A lot of times I have a trail camera in my pack too. I have heard that the superday is too big? The timber looks nice but I don't like the way the bag opens with that big flap. But I really don't know much about their packs. What is your favorite and why (especially if you run a similar system)?

I went with the pursuit. I’ve used it several times thus far and have no complaints, I attach my LW sticks and perch on the outside. It’s still warm here in NC so I haven’t carried a lot of gear and I don’t pack out. I only carry my essentials plus an extra item here and there depending on weather or late season and have no complaints so far. Great pack if your going in a day hunt.

Pursuit is what I use as well. Carries my predator and WE steps plus other stuff that I take on my hunts. Works great.

I use the Badlands Diablo Dos - had it for many seasons and love the functionality of the pack.

I use the Badlands Diablo Dos - had it for many seasons and love the functionality of the pack.
This is my first year with the Diablo Dos and to be honest I'm not really a fan. The construction is excellent however I feel like the bag doesn't offer much internal storage. The frame pushes the bag away from your back which ultimately compresses the inside of the bag reducing the packable space. Also, the zippers are kind of loud.

I went with the pursuit. I’ve used it several times thus far and have no complaints, I attach my LW sticks and perch on the outside. It’s still warm here in NC so I haven’t carried a lot of gear and I don’t pack out. I only carry my essentials plus an extra item here and there depending on weather or late season and have no complaints so far. Great pack if your going in a day hunt.
Do you have any photos of how you do this? I just ordered a pursuit pack about an hour ago. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Do you have any photos of how you do this? I just ordered a pursuit pack about an hour ago. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
these probably are not the best pics, I can more if need.

Attachments

• B994D903-0849-40C6-8E69-D45047DCFEA5.jpeg
    B994D903-0849-40C6-8E69-D45047DCFEA5.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 51
  • ABE55704-AE0D-4A6C-8BE3-2A900FFE2BC4.jpeg
    ABE55704-AE0D-4A6C-8BE3-2A900FFE2BC4.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 50
Back