• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Big 8 point

Good Luck! He should get your heart rate up a bit…

Haven't been able to hunt there as it's the wrong county for my any weapon season tag. But have been playing musical stands with a really good 10 point. Hunting with my recurve so it doesn't take much to be too far. If I had been in yesterday's stand this am it would have been a 12 yard shot. Vice versa yesterday. Oh well it's great to be in the woods with them.

Haven't been able to hunt there as it's the wrong county for my any weapon season tag. But have been playing musical stands with a really good 10 point. Hunting with my recurve so it doesn't take much to be too far. If I had been in yesterday's stand this am it would have been a 12 yard shot. Vice versa yesterday. Oh well it's great to be in the woods with them.
Ha . I’ve been a tad too far all season.
Thanks for sharing the pic.
It is great to be in the woods!
I’ve missed a few bucks during the work week… ;)
72 last weekend and 22 low this weekend
I put a doe In the freezer last Saturday with the muzzleloader, which about walked to the base of my tree since I didn’t have my recurve.
Oh well, I’m back to the recurve.

Attachments

• 20CAEF97-7F09-4843-B321-7DE4317B3029.jpeg
    20CAEF97-7F09-4843-B321-7DE4317B3029.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 27
Back