• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Black Gold thoughts

vabwhntr

Anyone use the Montana Black Gold sights? Looking at the Revenge model. Can anyone compare the Revenge to a Spot Hogg Hunter? Too many dern choices out there:weary:

I also have the single pin slider and like it. I go back and fourth if I'd rather have the three pin. I think if I still lived out west and did more mountain hunting I'd go to the three pin. For Midwest hunting where most shots are in the 15-25 yard range I think one pin is just easier.

I went with the 5 pin revenge model. It has all green pins. Top 2 are .19 and bottom 3 are .10. So far I like it. Lifetime warranty so I think I will be happy for years to come.

Pretty much agree with everyone above! I have probably spent more money on sights than I ever have with bows! I just got my Black Gold Pure Driven 75 single pin back in July and it will absolutely be the last sight I buy for quite some time! Love how easy it is to adjust 1, 2, 3 Axis. Also very apparent in build quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the 3 pin slider. I added a fourth pin so I was good to 50 yards without sliding. Very pleased with it.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Back