• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bolt hole spacing different between regular and 20” Heliums?

Teamclark

I don’t have an original set of Heliums but I just got some of the new 20” sticks and the OOAL Scout platform for on top of the helium stick and the bolt holes aren’t lining up. I can’t imagine that the issue is with the scout platform since everyone seems to have it work just fine on the standard Heliums. Does anyone have both standard and 20” Heliums to tell me if the bolt spacing between the step bolts and the standoff bolts are spaced further apart on the 20” version?

I don’t have an original set of Heliums but I just got some of the new 20” sticks and the OOAL Scout platform for on top of the helium stick and the bolt holes aren’t lining up. I can’t imagine that the issue is with the scout platform since everyone seems to have it work just fine on the standard Heliums. Does anyone have both standard and 20” Heliums to tell me if the bolt spacing between the step bolts and the standoff bolts are spaced further apart on the 20” version?
I have all 3. I have an original full length set (the ones before the versa button), a 2019 full length stick and a brand new set of mini sticks. I don't have a caliper but, after just stacking the sticks and lining up the bolt holes, they appear to all be the same.

I got the scout platform for a helium stick and found it a tight fit. I ended up getting longer bolts which gave me more space to fit it on and get the nuts on them, then I just kept tightening them down and cut the long bolt off later.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back