• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bow Holder's, What do you use?

bigasports

Vendor Rep
Sitting here playing with my Kestrel in the garage getting everything ready for this weekends first hunt of the year. I took pouches and my bow holder off the Evolution then attached them to my Kestrel. It got me thinking how much I like my bow holder attached to the belt of my saddle. It stays attached and always there for me. I like that I don't have to fool with any attachments etc. Also, my bow is on me and don't have to move move to grab it. I use the third hand archery hip clip. Just curious if anyone else does this? Do you have something else you prefer? Just passing it along in case someone might like something else.

f78fe54c47d92b8864034c420c323e3f.jpg

4b85ea9a40b59d9eb31331870da2378f.jpg

b9144fcda422b5f5608a9aeba91f98c0.jpg

52cb7d6e04aedd362498f950297d0109.png

I have the same and use it for walking in, however, I usually use another bow hanger once I am at hight. I have both screw ins and strap versions depending on where I am hunting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is a neat idea but I hunt with a recurve so it is a bunch of movement in the tree when I do the 'saddle swing' with a bow that long.

Maybe I should go this route to force me to stop moving so much.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Too much movement and too much chance of banging it against the tree for me. I do have one of those clips though.

I tie my tether with a little stopper knot hanging to the left side of the tree. I can just hang my bow on the knot.

Back