• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bow section

Hey thanks to @redsquirrel for adding a section of the forums specifically for asking bow related questions, show off your pretty death flinger or just other things bows that might not be directly saddle or hunting related.

Yeah maybe I can separate myself from the cesspool that is Archery Tall entirely now. Just wish it were easier to post photos and a feedback system.

First compound bow.
-Mission switch I just picked up last Wednesday.
- 5 pin truglo sight
- QAD hunter drop rest
- tru ball bandit release
- Easton Bloodline 330 arrows (wish I would have watch the hunting public w/ fairy ranch videos before I bought...) currently 10.8% FOC. this definitely needs improvement

a51606771702ede84d3851ea0e01ae53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice setup! @rhagenw Between buying climbing steps and a saddle I cant spend much more money for this season. Still got to plant green fields too. So I'm stuck with ol' bleeder for now. But he's never let me down so.....

Back