• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bow Shop in or near Louisville, Ky?!

VaBruiser

SH Member
I’ll be in Louisville, Ky this coming week for work and looking for a solid shop in the area. I always like to seek them out when I travel and pop in to check it out and talk about anything bows and hunting. Post some suggestions if you’ve got’em!

I lived in Louisville for 4 years and there’s surprisingly few bow shops. Louisville doesn’t have the same rural feel as the rest of the state. I used Kings Archery and it was awesome but it’s now closed I believe.

Tom Sawyer State Park has a decent archery range tho if you’re bringing your bow with you

Back