• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Broadheads for sale

Red Beard

SH Member
Three (3) Muzzy 100s and three (3) Muzzy-like trocars (don't actually know where they came from). Extra blades and practice blades included. All 100gr and all for $25tyd

SOLD - Nine (9) Hypodermic knock-offs and one (1) real Rage Hypodermic. All 100gr and all for $15tyd2020-02-25 21.43.39.jpg2020-02-25 21.43.12.jpg

Last edited:
They look and feel exactly the same. Only difference I can tell is the section that immediately screw into your insert. The real one is the one on the top left.

I bought the hypodermics and didn't know who this Ranch Fairy was and thought I made a mistake. I just saw a few videos on Youtube from the Ranch Fairy and feel better now. If Rages have killed deer before, they will do it again.

Haha flappers kill deer. Yup. Still a lot of people who use them just gotta be smart with your shot. No hard quartering shots and youre good

Haha flappers kill deer. Yup. Still a lot of people who use them just gotta be smart with your shot. No hard quartering shots and youre good
I didn't get a pass through on the doe I shot in October with a Rage but it must have been sticking out the other side because it fell out while she was running and there was blood on the fletching. I shot through some light brush as well on that shot, with a Hickory Creek xbow.

Killed plenty of hard quartering deer with a Rage, all about shot placement, nothing to do with broadhead

Yeah you’ll be fine man, I killed a big doe with one last season. Blew right through her. I’m just giving Red Beard a hard time.

Killed plenty of hard quartering deer with a Rage, all about shot placement, nothing to do with broadhead
not trying to start a war,,, i said it will kill deer. plenty of videos that show penetration issues with expandables on quartering away shots. and just giving my opinion based on personal experience with both. not saying it cant be done.

The larger diameter blades have more resistance in the deer but I knew that for a long time and was willing to accept it.

I received the Rage knockoffs. They look really nice. Thanks.

Back