• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Broadside Camo always out of stock....?

Fl Canopy Stalker

Vendor Rep
SH Member
I will start by saying I’ve used scentlok and it’s nice but tore up on me after only one season. I have some Sitka elevated 2 camo but it’s mostly grey and browns. Down here we keep our green leaves almost if not all year long. True timber strata is not bad. Neither is the cabellas pattern that true timber makes but I absolutely love the idea of the Broadside Versa lite. The closer patter I think it is called is literally what the trees look like from ground view. While it’s not digitized like Sitka, I think it would break up outlines well and at the least other hunters won’t see me in the tree during bow season... But they only ever have 3XL or small availability... Try as I might I can never get up to 3XL or down to small lol does anyone know when or if they are ever going to restock?

I was going to get some awhile back but I gave up. Every time they say it’s in stock I check and they’ve sold out again it seems.

I was going to get some awhile back but I gave up. Every time they say it’s in stock I check and they’ve sold out again it seems.
That sucks because I love that pattern and the idea of light reversible hunting clothes. Some of their gear even has low placed pockets specifically for saddles!

Not sure if the owner is on here, but he is in the Fakebook groups. Super nice guy and it’s basically a one man show and I think he has a full time job in the medical field if I recall correctly. MY be worth reaching out to him if you can track him down. I would try to find him for you, but I deleted FB.

Not sure if the owner is on here, but he is in the Fakebook groups. Super nice guy and it’s basically a one man show and I think he has a full time job in the medical field if I recall correctly. MY be worth reaching out to him if you can track him down. I would try to find him for you, but I deleted FB.
I currently deleted Facebook as well, might have to reopen one soon though. Thanks for the idea

So his name is Scott I reached out last season said he was in the process of switching distributors and manufacturers or something I'll have to find the email but said he was going to try to have it sorted out in mid summer or so I've been holding out I bought the ascender set and absolutely love it so I hope he gets more in I'd love to fill my arsenal

I have the full closer set. Hoodie mask gloves and all. While I do like it I found that no matter how much UV killer you put on it it still glows under a black light especially the hoodie. I can say the hoodie got me busted right at day break one morning 2 seasons ago. First deer through looked up and flipped out, I took it off and turned inside out immediately and in less than 5 minutes 3 more deer walked right by and never had a clue. I’ve never worn the hoodie into the woods again.

I have the full closer set. Hoodie mask gloves and all. While I do like it I found that no matter how much UV killer you put on it it still glows under a black light especially the hoodie. I can say the hoodie got me busted right at day break one morning 2 seasons ago. First deer through looked up and flipped out, I took it off and turned inside out immediately and in less than 5 minutes 3 more deer walked right by and never had a clue. I’ve never worn the hoodie into the woods again.
Thanks for the comment. I’ve never seen it compared to a sun rise but what you’re describing goes completely against this video I saw here
Curious when the deer looked straight up and busted you, how high up were you and were you on the front side of the tree? I’ve never used it, I just wonder if it would work out well since we have year round greenery

Can you list it in the classifieds please then?

On a serious note I know you aren’t far and I appreciate the honest review of the camo, if you want to part ways with that set, I’ll buy them off of you .

Thanks for the comment. I’ve never seen it compared to a sun rise but what you’re describing goes completely against this video I saw here
Curious when the deer looked straight up and busted you, how high up were you and were you on the front side of the tree? I’ve never used it, I just wonder if it would work out well since we have year round greenery
The hoodie is a different material than the shirt and pants. The shirt and pants are still used just the hoodie has almost a shine to the fabric and the white glows like crazy. I will say that I got my hoodie from Scott when he first put them out. At the time I bought the pants and shirt he didn’t even make the hoodie. I sent and email to him asking about them and after couple conversations he started putting the out.

Last edited:
Back