• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Brownville Deer Feed Livecam

People are always on here looking for advice.... Todays advice is go to Brownville and look for the runway coming out of that swamp and headed to those feeders, pick me up on the way and we can split the gas money..

This a farm or something? High fence establishment?

No idea...all I know is I randomly check it and it’s usually a doe fest so when a big buck shows up it’s exciting
Yesterday there was a dandy there in the afternoon, I would say he was pushing 140”, heck of a buck for us North East guys lol.

The site is private land in central Maine. They feed the deer native oats, acorns and apples from mid December until mid April to help the herd through the harsh Maine winters.
Have they been doing this for a long time or is this something new?

Look quick boys big buck cam 3 right now!!!....... he just walked off lol

Back