• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Buckstache - Who's in?

BCHunter

Vendor Rep
Alright guys (and maybe gals?) who wants to join me in a friendly "competition" of the buckstache? The rules are that you shave the day before season, and you grow a mustache till you shoot a buck. It must fill an antlered tag, no button bucks on an antlerless tag. No beards, goatees, trimming your mustache, etc... Scouts honor on this one, you rock the Stache and take a picture with your buck. We could give honors to the first buck/smallest stache, biggest buck and stache, and ridicule everyone who doesn't get to shave till after season.

I want in so bad...i’ll shave I’ll just always grow back a goatee for the wife...lol
Need a sex life too you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want in so bad...i’ll shave I’ll just always grow back a goatee for the wife...lol
Need a sex life too you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, more motivation to get in the woods and shoot that buck!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I’m in! I grow a buckstache every year. I start it the day that bow season starts and let it go till Dec 31. No goatee! It makes me look old, but I will rock the stashe.

Love it!

Back