• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Calling Central Kentuckians

@Treehopper2 and @smcchevy I am waiting for my Phantom to arrive and COVID restrictions to ease, but I would be interested in meeting up and talking through gear and techniques. (Much to my wife's chagrin.) Lemme know what you guys put together!!!!

Pick a date, I should be able to attend. I'll be able to bring the following saddles to demo: Treehopper Recon, Tethrd Phantom, H2, Tactisaddle, Cruzr XC, Aerohunter Flex, SitDrag, and possibly TrophLine and a JX3 if they arrive in time. Might be able to bring a few other pieces of equipment to demo.

@Treehopper2 and @smcchevy I am waiting for my Phantom to arrive and COVID restrictions to ease, but I would be interested in meeting up and talking through gear and techniques. (Much to my wife's chagrin.) Lemme know what you guys put together!!!!
I sent @smcchevy a pm we will try to set something up and post a date and time.

Depending on when this meetup happens, I might be able to make it. I have a new trophyline pro setup, and a doublesteps featherstick with a artisan mini platform on top, and with a 2 step aider on the bottom. The whole setup is ~ 7.5 lbs. my plan is to climb with one stick.

Tethrd Teach and Train in Louisville today 0900-1500. Anybody from the site gonna be there?

I wanted to make it to the teach and train but wasn't able to because of family things. I have been looking at saddle hunting for a couple months now and would like to give it a try possibly this year. Not sure which route to go yet but have been leaning toward the sit drag setup. If this meetup does happen I would try to make it to see other options.

I missed the original posting of this as well. If it's still in the realm of do-able, please add my name to the list of waiting attendees. Am just down I-75.
And thank you to all who had the idea.

Hey Kentuckians! I missed the Tethrd event in Louisville too. I think this is still do-able, for me it would be better in August.

Chinook crewmembers might not be able to attend.... just kidding @outdoorsbound

I'd be interested, I'm in Richmond KY and thinking of getting in to saddle hunting. I'd love to try one before I spend the money if anyone is willing?

If this is something that happens I’m in. I can bring two saddles and couple different ropes and WEI steps, perch and predator platform. From Northern Ky but can drive down to the WMA in Georgetown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back