• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Card reader for iPhone

Dietter700

Like the title states I am looking for the best card reader for my iPhone XR. I have has at least 3 that all either sucked or crapped out on me. I feel like this day in age there should be a decent one out there.

Can you guys steer me in the right direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a boneview and a Moultrie. Both seem to work all right. Don't know if either is the best. I used to have a stealthcam reader, but the app is no longer supported and when I upgraded to a new phone then it wouldn't work. I had it for quite a while.

I also have and lost LOL the apple iphone lighting sd card reader. It works well, but it doesn't work well with the cuddelink as you can't go into different folders. Works well for a regular trail cam.

I have an HME that works with the iBrary app, and the apple brand that actually is more reliable, works with the native photo management. Moultrie quit working.

Not this one. The app it tells you to download does not exist. And I could never find one that works. It’s useless.

Attachments

• 81B721C7-B317-4136-A7C6-DBCBF441ACFF.jpeg
    81B721C7-B317-4136-A7C6-DBCBF441ACFF.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 18
I did have a apple lightening I think. If I can find it you want it?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Not this one. The app it tells you to download does not exist. And I could never find one that works. It’s useless.
I have the same one. It worked great till they killed the app sometime within the last year. Ridiculous they can't even provide a different option to use.

Yeah I had the same issue with the stealth cam one.

Seems like HME , wild game solutions, and the Apple one have had okay feedback from what I’ve heard since I posted this.

Do you guys know if there are any that you can clearly view the pics easily before downloading them?

I have the same one. It worked great till they killed the app sometime within the last year. Ridiculous they can't even provide a different option to use.

And yet they still sell it. They got all the $ they will ever get out of me.

Do you guys know if there are any that you can clearly view the pics easily before downloading them?

The apple lightning reader let’s you see full size photos before you import them to your phone, also option of importing one, some, or all.

I got an actual apple card reader from bestbuy that's been working good for last 3 seasons

Reactions: swd
I swear I saw Apple branded ones at the store the other day.

Back