• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Central Oklahoma

rswink

My wife found this, I signed up to go. Hope it is worthwhile.

Teach-N-Train OKC

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I think you will get a lot out of it. Great opportunity for people to try saddle hunting set ups without having to spend the cost to see if it works for them. And who doesn’t like a free meal and discounts!

Let me know if you have any questions! See you there!

Here is the post on here about it if you guys know anyone else interested or send them over to Tethrd FB to check it out too.

Yeah, quit FB a few years ago, too much crap on it. Will ask the wife to follow it, she does that stuff.

Yeah, quit FB a few years ago, too much crap on it. Will ask the wife to follow it, she does that stuff.

I’m right there with you. I added one back just for the event. Hid myself from all friends and family. Everything important will be posted here as well.

My wife found this, I signed up to go. Hope it is worthwhile.

Teach-N-Train OKC

Your wife sounds awesome.

So, I was wondering last night if this is still going to be on with the current events.

I talked to the state park and as of right now it is still clear since the stay at home order ends April 30th. But a lot can happen/change in the next few weeks. I’m hoping it can still happen to some extent.

Few things I’ve tossed around was having a few sessions to limit number of people at one time. Or looking at moving it into June possibly in hopes things have settled by then.

As soon as I have some more concrete answers I will post an update.

Hopefully something works out! I've just started looking into saddle hunting and have been considering making a sitdrag sorta thing. It would be great to see the legit offerings from Tethrd in person, not to mention meeting some folks with experience in all this.

Hey guys talking with Tethrd we are postponing the event. I will continue to talk with them about the possibility moving it this summer. We had nearly 60 people signed up so at this point it does not look like things will be settled down in time to put this event on in a few weeks. We will update as soon as the next decision is made.

Truthfully, I am thinking June before it stops. So, this might be better.

Back