• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

chest pack/harness for platform carry?

fr0sty

I recently purchased a trophyline edp and I'm trying to figure out how to pack it. I have a pack that works well for my sticks and outer layers, but not quite sure how to add in the platform. It does fit inside the pack, but I'm thinking it may be better if I could strap the platform somehow and carry it on my chest.

Anybody here done that, and if so what are you using? There are d loops on the front of my shoulder straps, so I may monkey around trying to rig something up with those if I can't find a pouch/pack that is good. If all else fails, I just carry the platform in one hand and my bow in the other.

Back