• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Chistmas eve success

Decided to punch my last tag on Christmas eve! Was a warm morning 57° and did not have much hope. But at 10:30am this guy walked out and decided to let the arrow fly. At 25yards I shot and saw the arrow disappear in the rear ham:/ he hunched up and started walking off I stopped him and made a follow up shot at 30yds. He ran 40 more yrds and piled up... I've been using Easton axis 340's with a FOC of 16 and g5 stricker heads and have been really impressed with the penetration, because Im pulling only 50lbs because of shoulder problems.Screenshot_2019-12-24-20-31-10.png this is the 3rd deer I killed with the same arrow.

Especially sweet on Christmas eve. I'll be squirrel hunting today!! Usually no one in the public land woods for miles around on Christmas or the 'eve.

Much congratulations to you!!!

Back