• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Climb Rite aluminum tree spurs for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew13

This has been a tough call, but I've decided to sell my climb rite aluminum tree spurs with super climber pads. I just got these last year and used them about 5 or 6 times. I like them a lot and can see why the guys on here say they're the best climbing method, bar none. But I just don't have any spots where I can use them! I think I'd rather put the money toward a Kestrel.

I paid $222 at Wes Spur for them. I replaced the stock straps with 1" webbing and military spec buckles on the pads. On the bottom, the only thing I could think of that I could really get them as tight as I like them is a cam buckle so I put those on the foot straps. I will include the original straps as well.

The pads are pretty big but very comfortable. The leather on them appears a bit black due to the activated charcoal I use to absorb scent. Apart from looking a bit blackened, they are in great shape.

Asking $200 TYD. PayPal only. US addresses only, sorry.

53743e7a3388e1eea7231f34fd203653.jpg

e3cca4c80b5bbf4157bf4b85f6124821.jpg
d8812e1c6ca0744f944ebf609b7d82a8.jpg

Oh man. Someone needs to grab these. I used mine tonight and they're the best!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Oh man. Someone needs to grab these. I used mine tonight and they're the best!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Stop it, guys! I am already having a hard time parting with them without you guys reminding me of all the goodness I'll be missing!!! Yer killin me! Just wish I had some private land where I could use them... ugh.

I'm tempted to grab these from you, but I need to first understand the repelling system better since at this point I'm still actively searching out some sort of video that will help me wrap my ahead around the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tempted to grab these from you, but I need to first understand the repelling system better since at this point I'm still actively searching out some sort of video that will help me wrap my ahead around the whole thing.

You don't have to do rappelling to use spurs. You don't have to worry about setting or presetting sticks, ladders, anchors, steps. You just climb up and climb down with spurs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You don't have to do rappelling to use spurs. You don't have to worry about setting or presetting sticks, ladders, anchors, steps. You just climb up and climb down with spurs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just using the lineman's belt?

Sorry, guys, I've decided to keep the spurs so they're no longer for sale. I'll just have to re-double my efforts to find some spots where I can use them!

I apologize for flip-flopping.
-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back