• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Clipeez...

4090Sharps

SH Member
Any other DIYers making these? I fell in love with the simple design as soon as I saw Tethrd's teaser video. Just now getting around to making one for my saddle. What a perfect little, "why didn't I think of that?!" sort of product. Well done, Tethrd crew!

View attachment 34847

Last edited:
It's a great use for your old full body harness suspension relief strap. You can call it upcycling!

Looks like I know what I want to tackle tomorrow. And you just gave me an idea for a mod to fix a dilemma I’ve been having.

Looks like I know what I want to tackle tomorrow. And you just gave me an idea for a mod to fix a dilemma I’ve been having.

To be clear, this is 100% Tethrd's idea. I should have been explicit about that in my original post... Edited.

To be clear, this is 100% Tethrd's idea. I should have been explicit about that in my original post... Edited.

Yeah just seeing yours up close triggered the idea. I’ve got a bunch of those tri glides laying around. If I can tackle the clipeez then I might attempt your take in Carl’s pouch.

Any other DIYers making these? I fell in love with the simple design as soon as I saw Tethrd's teaser video. Just now getting around to making one for my saddle. What a perfect little, "why didn't I think of that?!" sort of product. Well done, Tethrd crew!

View attachment 34847
What is that for a hatchet?

I have to add more molle to my saddle, like this, but looser loops.
1600605289166.png

View attachment 34847

I’m definitely gonna DIY a couple of these. Have you see the double version that spans two MOLLE links? Is that upper ring doubled over webbing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m definitely gonna DIY a couple of these. Have you see the double version that spans two MOLLE links? Is that upper ring doubled over webbing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen those, and thought about making one, but right now I really can't think of how I would use one. In mine, the upper ring is just doubled over webbing.

I feel like the beauty in the Clipeez is that they let you enjoy the best of both worlds; tight PALS webbing for securely holding your stuff, and large loops for clipping in more temporary items.
Are they designed to be clipped to molle webbing? Once I stretch my saddle the molle loops are not as big as I would like to clip carabiners on.

Are they designed to be clipped to molle webbing? Once I stretch my saddle the molle loops are not as big as I would like to clip carabiners on.

Yep, they clip right into the PALS ("MOLLE") webbing.

Anything cheap and readily available to replace the strap glide for molle attachment?

Anything cheap and readily available to replace the strap glide for molle attachment?

I bet you could fold over a section of webbing and sew it to the end of the tab to fill the role of the oval slider. You could probably also use a ladder lock or cut out a piece HDPE sheet if you have some in your crafting supplies.

Where can one find the metal tri glide that you used?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Depending on what else I need to order, I go to one of these two.

Back