• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Coffee cup holder

Jmarzey

Y’all know what we need? A coffee cup holder that somehow stays tight right here. That way if you get caught with your cup in your hand you don’t have far to move.
c44800396eb499e5e74f443bfcdd445d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y’all know what we need? A coffee cup holder that somehow stays tight right here. That way if you get caught with your cup in your hand you don’t have far to move.
c44800396eb499e5e74f443bfcdd445d.jpg

Bino harness? Soft shackle the handle to the bridge carabiner?

I'm gonna say bino harness is the best and most amusing option.

What do y’all think about just a coozie and some ebbing that hooks into the biner? I’m competent enough to make that happen with the old thread injector

What do y’all think about just a coozie and some ebbing that hooks into the biner? I’m competent enough to make that happen with the old thread injector

as long as your coffee cup has a tight lid that’s perfect.

That was my second thought. The drawback unless you put some sort of retracting in the system is either a lot of swinging, a 2-hand job to place the cup, and/or a top-heavy tippy situation. But workable for sure

Make the coozie oversized for one handed operation. And deep enough to only leave just enough of cup to grab with fingertips. use a hook of some sort to attach to Biner, instead of permanent click in with webbing. Then you can remove whole contraption to take a sip.

actually, tight fitting coozie with hook is the wa to go. Or hook affixed to cup sans coozie.

Platform guy or ring of steps guy? Sitter or leaner (or jx3 recliner?). You contort to funky angles on shots? The more your positioning varies, the more secure this thing needs to be.

Looks great - doesn't pack well though

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yea you got me there... for packability I’d choose my old neoprene trophyline thermos holder... it’s got a strap and button on back, dead silent, and packableshown here hooked to my jx3
2b14ae5ae89d41daa4a8f649c6ec629d.jpg

Back