• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cole Tac Adaptive Gear Stick

Exhumis

SH Member
Ran across these awhile back and finally got around to giving it a test run. Really like it as I can spec it to whatever my needs are. Need to secure a stick to it? No problem run some 550 cord through the holes. Wanna secure my gloves? Sure can just use the supplied elastic cordage. How about a large garment? No problem. Lots of uses. The stick is a bit on the wide side but a bit of filing and they slipped right in the molle on my flex. The stick is very flexible so no worries about getting poked.

E395D5BE-A923-47F8-9B66-4B77B18611A8.png

Really really really dislike when someone posts a link to an item because I generally go to the site to check it out and then end up perusing the site.

Now I'm trying my best to convince myself that I don't NEED one of these! And I don't even own a cat :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220925-083413_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back