• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Corona 19

Apex7

SH Member
My daughter works in a hospital and I dropped her off at work today and an hour later she calls and said one of her coworkers tested positive for the virus. She has to be quarantined for 14 days. She worked a few days ago with the person who was tested positive and the person who tested positive spouse was the one who infected my daughters coworker . There were 3 other coworkers that are on a14 day quarantine . So it looks like my wife and myself my also be quarantined. I hope everyone is taken precautions against this very bad virus.Stay safe out there.

Last edited:
Best of luck to you and your loved ones. I am waiting for this same scenario,my wife is a nurse and i figure it is just a question of when,not if she gets it.

Praying you and your family do NOT get it.

I was sent home from work on Wednesday because a coworker had left early with symptoms. I was told they sanitized the place according to CDC guidelines and to be at work 7 am Monday. I am not sure if I will even be told if they test positive. I wasn’t even told who it was. Against HIPPA regulations or something they claim.

Praying for you and all the front line workers. Many medical workers will get it. My son is an emergency doctor. He says he will get it.
I pray the effects on you and you family will be minimal.

We all need to do our small part to slow the spread of this. It is not the flu. The curve is starting to flatten in Canada. I fear that is not yet the case in the USA. Too many people think it is not too bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Best of luck to you and your loved ones. I am waiting for this same scenario,my wife is a nurse and i figure it is just a question of when,not if she gets it.
Thank you and good luck . My daughter-in-law is a Physician assistant and see works the emergency room at different hospitals. Hope all goes well and your wife can avoid this virus.

Praying for you and all the front line workers. Many medical workers will get it. My son is an emergency doctor. He says he will get it.
I pray the effects on you and you family will be minimal.

We all need to do our small part to slow the spread of this. It is not the flu. The curve is starting to flatten in Canada. I fear that is not yet the case in the USA. Too many people think it is not too bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you and hope your son stays virus free.

Last edited:

I was sent home from work on Wednesday because a coworker had left early with symptoms. I was told they sanitized the place according to CDC guidelines and to be at work 7 am Monday. I am not sure if I will even be told if they test positive. I wasn’t even told who it was. Against HIPPA regulations or something they claim.
Thank you

I work for a major home improvement chain, not HD, and I was thinking if anyone tested positive, they may not even tell us, but keep us working. I think they would have a mass employee call out if it became known. We are already wiping everything down with disinfectant every few hours. Customer traffic is surprisingly heavy. Profits are up.

Thank you and good luck . My daughter-in-law is a Physician assistant and see works the emergency room at different hospitals. Hope all goes well and your wife can avoid this virus.
I hope and pray for the front line workers everywhere including your daughter in law. A nursing home in Ontario got cornovirus. Nine dead residents on the weekend. Half the staff tested positive.

Back