• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cruzr Seeker

Pastorjim

I was waiting in anticipation for this platform to be released for sale but now it no longer appears on the Cruzr website. Did they give up on the idea?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Based on Chad’s recent comments on Facebook, the platform is still coming to market before this years hunting season. they had to do some design changes and are going through the retooling process at their manufacturer. One pic I saw had some extra bracing in the center. I don’t know if the changes are patent related.

Based on Chad’s recent comments on Facebook, the platform is still coming to market before this years hunting season. they had to do some design changes and are going through the retooling process at their manufacturer. One pic I saw had some extra bracing in the center. I don’t know if the changes are patent related.

Looks like the side traction around the perimeter was also removed.

I did reach out to him in a pm and he indicated they had to redesign some things but said they were still going to produce it. It is back on their website but it doesn't have a picture of the product.

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Chad stated on an Instagram live steam earlier this week that they received the thumbs up from independent testing so that prompted the pre-order email to be able to go out on Friday. He also said 4-6 week lead time for delivery. Now that independent testing is complete, they can start production.

He also mentioned on that live cast that they have a stick in the works. Design is done and they are Searching for someone to manufacture it. No details were shared on the design.

Chad stated on an Instagram live steam earlier this week that they received the thumbs up from independent testing so that prompted the pre-order email to be able to go out on Friday. He also said 4-6 week lead time for delivery. Now that independent testing is complete, they can start production.

He also mentioned on that live cast that they have a stick in the works. Design is done and they are Searching for someone to manufacture it. No details were shared on the design.
Wait.. so no testing done on the unit that company X is going to produce??? I know they can build stuff to spec. But now they are gonna use the lowest bidder to build them. I'll let you guys work the problems out before I order one.

I hope @ofor is referring to the "new stick" and not the platform. For the platform I could understand not wanting to pre-manufacture a bunch of inventory prior to completing testing. You wouldn't want a bunch of scrap if changes were required based on the testing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait.. so no testing done on the unit that company X is going to produce??? I know they can build stuff to spec. But now they are gonna use the lowest bidder to build them. I'll let you guys work the problems out before I order one.
Personally I'm glad I do not sell ANY saddle gear. ANYTHING these guys say gets knit picked to death. This guy can't win. If you like a product, buy it. If not, don't. That easy.

My comment about finding a manufacturer was related to the stick.

they have a US manufacturer for the platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope @ofor is referring to the "new stick" and not the platform. For the platform I could understand not wanting to pre-manufacture a bunch of inventory prior to completing testing. You wouldn't want a bunch of scrap if changes were required based on the testing.
I agree. I wouldn’t lay out a pile of cash to pre-manufacture without completing testing first. One required change in the design could put a small company out of business otherwise. Now that they have completed that testing, they are set to ramp up production. If the CRUZR saddle is any indication, my guess is they will drive the lead time down in relatively short order. Chad stated that will be a priority.

My comment about finding a manufacturer was related to the stick.

they have a US manufacturer for the platform.
I will retract my statement. I thought everything was about the platform in this section. I miss read the stick part. But anyone in the business world has to have thick skin. You can't let a bunch of talk hards on a forum or you tube drive your business. There are lots of people not on this forum who saddle hunt. Make a good product for a good price and let the sales do the talking. Every thing has a pro and a con. The seeker looks like a good platform. I'm sure it will sell well.

Back