• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cruzr XC kit or Individual?

Millerdyl

Going to be getting my first saddle and saddle hunting this year. Most likely getting the Cruzr XC. Just not sure if I should get the whole kit with everything included including the platform and other ropes or if I should purchase just the saddle then individual pieces other places. Getting everything all at once seems logical, just not sure if my money would be better spent somewhere else.

Getting everything at once is more convenient, but your money go a long way if you check out the classified section. @MADhunts is selling the saddles he used for his reviews. You get discount plus free shipping.

Going to be getting my first saddle and saddle hunting this year. Most likely getting the Cruzr XC. Just not sure if I should get the whole kit with everything included including the platform and other ropes or if I should purchase just the saddle then individual pieces other places. Getting everything all at once seems logical, just not sure if my money would be better spent somewhere else.

I would recommend buying the package, unless you already know that your prefer something different. That being said you WILL change something eventually, and probably sooner than later lol!

I would recommend buying the package, unless you already know that your prefer something different. That being said you WILL change something eventually, and probably sooner than later lol!
Yeah, I ended up buying the whole kit. There are so many options for every piece of the system out there, I would never get anything bought if I looked at it all.

Getting everything at once is more convenient, but your money go a long way if you check out the classified section. @MADhunts is selling the saddles he used for his reviews. You get discount plus free shipping.
Thanks for the plug HuumanCreed, I appreciate it. One correction, I AM selling all of them for a 10% discount PLUS shipping. Thanks again!

Back