• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

DanO satchel

enkriss

SH Member
Just got the one I ordered a couple days ago.

Top notch I gotta say. The material seems very durable.

I was able to get all 10 of my squirrel steps on OCBs and a 5 squirrel step ring of steps on a ratchet strap in this thing. Can’t get much more compact than that!

I could probably fit more if I wanted to.

Excellent product...

4F71F572-6C5B-41CB-B290-24A21BFBFBC6.jpeg2E2BCC53-349C-4B4B-B830-AE72486DBA17.jpeg

I got 1 on each hip......I found them to work good as hand warmers too. Once I'm set up they are both empty. I adjusted the draw string to were my hand wrist fit in snug ..... Blocked the wind and warned up my hands

I got 1 on each hip......I found them to work good as hand warmers too. Once I'm set up they are both empty. I adjusted the draw string to were my hand wrist fit in snug ..... Blocked the wind and warned up my hands

My buddy turned me on to this concept. He drops a hand warmer in each. I run SYS haulers so haven’t tried it but I wouldn’t mind eliminating the muff. I do like my muff though.

I do the same thing with mine. I use them for LB (left side) and tether (right side) while walking. On really cold days, I drop a Hot Hands chemical pack in each one, too. I have found the 18 hour ‘mega warmers’ will truly last all day.

Is this a different product from his dump pouches? It looks bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. This is the SquirrelStep Satchel-currently made to order but you can see it and order online.

I received my squirrel step bag from DanO and it worked great really nice Thank You DanO!!

I'm really starting to use my squirrel steps more than my new sticks!! It's nice to have all my gear in a backpack 10lb.

I got me one got 12 silent approach steps in it, so far I like it vs the stock bags around my waist

My buddy turned me on to this concept. He drops a hand warmer in each. I run SYS haulers so haven’t tried it but I wouldn’t mind eliminating the muff. I do like my muff though.
I could never get rid of my muff. Only way to keep hands warm in the winter. I don't use gloves in archery season.

get you credit card ready. You will find stuff you didn’t know you needed.

And just when you thought you had it all, he puts more stuff up, or you realize there was a 'next' button for more pages. And then Christmas comes, and I need to buy a second of everything for my oldest son (also makes good backups for me!)

Sent from up in a tree

Back