• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Day One Camo

Zero One Actual

SH Member
Does or has anyone here had experiences with the Day One clothing and camo? They are a small USA made camo company out of Colorado. I searched here and didn’t find any results and YouTube has ten year old videos here and there and the website is older.

Thank you for any information.

Gonna let you be the guinea pig on this if haha . Order some and then post pics so we can see what this stuff actually looks like . Have a feeling I could be switching over to all Day One in the future . It's probably a good thing the website is ancient or I'd be broker then I already am

You can do some google searches and find talk about it on archery talk. My understanding is that it is top tier, fitted for you specifically, just like grey Wolf woolens . I have some GWW, and I like them a lot. Quiet and very durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw those posts. Some were dated 2010 or around there. I was trying to find more recent stuff but can’t.
I’ll call him today and see what he suggests and I’ll order a top and some pants. I will post pics and let everyone know what I think. I’m curious about that Window Camo he has. Probably will go ASAT though.

Bought several items from Day One in about 1995. It’s all still going strong. Absolutely love it.
Here is a pic from 2019 season.
462d9326225c10b62203375d5459aeb4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of experience here. I was just at the shop the other week. Great business. Very easy to get the custom clothes you need. Excellent for taller guys.

I got a cowboy suede jacket last year used and it was a big upgrade. Silent, windproof, nice pockets and fit.
The arms have tie down straps so you can keep the sleeves out of your bow string's way.

I am out here in CO and will go to his shop Thursday or Friday. If there is anything anyone wants please PM me and I don’t mind picking it up or sending pics to you. I can text you pics or whatever. Thanks.

I’ll take pics since his website and online presence is that of a snow leopard. But I’m serious. PM me if there is anything anyone wants to see specifically. I can text you video or whatever.

I have his day one cowboy suede pack. I put it under black light. The fabric did not glow, but the thread lit up.

I would like to see a pic under black light of his cowboy suede jacket and bibs. One thing keeping me from purchasing his bibs and jacket is the glowing thread.

128fb2d2a4b04674b5f72e820a31c876.jpg

Back