• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Day Six Arrow's Customer Service is AMAZING

paxamus

Had to pass this along!! Now that I'm in the off season, I'm getting everything ready for next season and this year I decided to go with Day Six 250 HD shafts for my arrows. I had heard good things about them and was impressed with the owner Bryan Broderick on a Solohunter podcast I listened to. I had a few questions and asked them on the "Contact Us" tab on the website. Not only were the responses quick, but they also called me and clarified a few things prior to me placing an order. Well I ordered a dozen of his shafts and all but one spun great. I cut from the back and the front to try to straighten that one arrow, but it was just a little off. I sent them another email and immediately I received an email apology along with a tracking number for the replacement shaft and they shipped it out the SAME DAY. I can't wait to use their shafts (still waiting on new strings), but customer service like this is something that you do not see anymore and I appreciate it and will continue to give them my business (Lord knows I loose enough arrows!)

Are you going to spin some of those Evo heads on the front? I have a set of Evo X on some arrows I setup for my longbow but didnt get a chance to run one through anything yet. They fly awesome though. Going to tweak an arrow setup so I can also run them on my compound arrows for this coming season.

I did get a three pack and am going to give them a shot and see which ones (Evo or Iron Will Wide) I like more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back