• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Descender options

MCDM

Vendor Rep
so i know a few of the guys here are either using the lifeguard or are thinking about getting one. I found this on YouTube and thought it would be another option especially for those who use the large diameter ropes.

I saw this one too. I like it. I think I'm committed to a Lifeguard though. For me it checks all the boxes.

This one caught my interest too. I have a grigrii for now.

My post is not really hunting related but that would be the bees knees for pick-offs! I preformed a rescue at 175' off a cell tower once and it was a chore setting up since the ropes were all 300' so once at midpoint you can see we wouldnt reach the ground safely lol but running a descender setup like would be perfect over a vertical Z-rig

Back