• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

DIY Climbing stick caddy ideas

As the title states. I'm looking for some ideas or even manufactured products for a climbing stick caddy. Just spent what little time I have had to myself to paint up my helium climbing sticks and predator platform. Now to figure the best way to carry them in and out of the woods.

Figured I'd show off my paint work here too hahahaha let me know what your thoughts are
fe1ad63c67b712a45e0dd039f90dec8b.jpg
04a853fa9825d57cc876e8e9b4cdb7ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah looks good I just dont know if they would work with my heliums

I fashioned up a shoulder strap out of the helium stick straps after doing a rope mod. The shoulder strap buckles around each end of the stick with a snap buckle. Then there is a second strap that goes around my chest that is sewn onto the shoulder strap in the back. In the front, the chest strap connects to the shoulder strap with another adjustable snap buckle so the length can easily be adjusted for different weight clothes.

I fashioned up a shoulder strap out of the helium stick straps after doing a rope mod. The shoulder strap buckles around each end of the stick with a snap buckle. Then there is a second strap that goes around my chest that is sewn onto the shoulder strap in the back. In the front, the chest strap connects to the shoulder strap with another adjustable snap buckle so the length can easily be adjusted for different weight clothes.
Any chance you'd be able to send me some pictures? I'm a visual learning kind of guy lol.

@truebloodmorelia here is the finished product... this version is more adjustable than my original version. I left the chest strap so you can adjust to your liking and the length of the shoulder strap is also adjustable (an improvement from my gen 1 version).

39537822-93C3-407E-854F-A03DB73F1D66.jpegA17717F6-8F9B-4362-90A6-F0E3D98188FA.jpeg0B296497-8454-43E2-83E7-3BF078F8DD27.jpeg

@truebloodmorelia here is the finished product... this version is more adjustable than my original version. I left the chest strap so you can adjust to your liking and the length of the shoulder strap is also adjustable (an improvement from my gen 1 version).

View attachment 27098View attachment 27099View attachment 27100
Came in and I love it! I actually have a day off tomorrow or so they say lol. Hope to get in to the woods and play with the system
644db4ea289a7c96134c349c89903c4e.jpg

Back