• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Do It Yourself Hunter

What state?
A lot of the theme in their videos is to DIY travel hunt. They don’t always say where they are, but it’s always interesting. I saw one the other day where he hauled an inflatable boat and outboard way out through the woods to a river, inflated the boat and got it rigged and made a long water trek to get access. They definitely work for it.

Frog is the man! His solo elk hunt struck a cord with me being the same age as him…just don’t have it in me anymore to go out there like that.

I didn't even think of posting this when I came across his videos a few months ago. Great stuff.

Back