• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Do you think it would work?

redhawk

I have been a ring of step dude for my saddle journey, however I have been noticing I may want to venture into the platform realm without giving up on the light weight and ease of packing my platform away. I am thinking of the Wild Edge perch and single step, but using a lone wolf strap to attach to the tree, instead of dealing with the ropes and knots of the wild edge rope. What do you think the pros and cons are? Thanks for advice!

I have been a ring of step dude for my saddle journey, however I have been noticing I may want to venture into the platform realm without giving up on the light weight and ease of packing my platform away. I am thinking of the Wild Edge perch and single step, but using a lone wolf strap to attach to the tree, instead of dealing with the ropes and knots of the wild edge rope. What do you think the pros and cons are? Thanks for advice!
It sounds like you are making a Primal step out of a Wild Edge step. :)
Platforms

Back