• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Does anyone miss the SaddleHunter podcast

Jeager01

Love listening to hunting podcast. Who is your favorite podcast if you listen to them and why. What podcast do you think help your hunting season or could help new comers to hunting

Yep that podcast was one of the main reasons I got a saddle.

Southern Outdoorsmen Podcast will help if you're from the south, but you need to learn the area that you hunt and how the deer use that property.

i just recently joined saddle hunter and have not heard the podcast but it sounds interesting. i also just started listening to a few poscasts in general and have found some of the exodus trail cam podcasts to be informative an interesting.

The Hunting Public is a good podcast. If your not a fan of the you tube channel, you may still like Zach in the podcast. He breaks down things pretty good with whom ever his guest is.
Also like DIY sportsman.
Canadian Saddle hunter

Yep that podcast was one of the main reasons I got a saddle.

Southern Outdoorsmen Podcast will help if you're from the south, but you need to learn the area that you hunt and how the deer use that property.
Took words out of my mouth and i think this applies everywhere

I miss it! Too bad people can’t get along. Shortly after it started things fell apart. Shame.

There was a difference in interest as Scott stayed neutral and not brand specific and Greg started a company

This podcast got me hyped back in the day though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a difference in interest as Scott stayed neutral and not brand specific and Greg started a company

This podcast got me hyped back in the day though

Is his company still going??

Lol... yeah.
So that's the guy that started the podcast

Yes but that was before he started tethrd
I’ve talked to Red (Scott)
They’re not bringing it back
Sometimes I just re-listen to them

Back