• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Does anyone use micro diameter bolts?

ThePennsylvanian

I've shot victory micro diameter arrows from my compound for a few years now. They are unbeatable, IMHO. I've never had one break while hunting. I've reused everyone that I've ever shot a deer with.
I'm new to crossbows, and wanted to see if anyone has ever used the victory voodoo arrows before. I like the idea of a micro diameter, but I'm wondering how that rail rider affects penitration, and how durable they are. Just looking for anyone's personal experience is all.

Well, I've got some in, and shooting them compared to the bear true x arrows is night and day differences. They are noticeable faster, and hit the target harder. It's kind of amazing that they could come with something like this for crossbows.

Last edited:
Back