• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Does it count?

Kenbama

Deer 2.jpgI was walking out while wearing a saddle with climbing gear in backpack. I saw the deer and shot it from the ground. I would not consider this my weak side. I pass on this deer twice this season while looking for a bigger deer. Getting late in the season he met his fate.

View attachment 23833I was walking out while wearing a saddle with climbing gear in backpack. I saw the deer and shot it from the ground. I would not consider this my weak side. I pass on this deer twice this season while looking for a bigger deer. Getting late in the season he met his fate.

Whilst in the process of going on a hunt with the saddle as your equipment ...:
I say it counts man don’t beat urself up too bad
Yes more fun in tree I get it but I think we all would’ve done the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Just say that you could never have pulled off the shot with a climber on your back and then it definitely counts lol

Sent from up in a tree

4.jpg
This little fellow will count for sure. Thanks to everyone for a great season. I enjoyed saddle hunting this year.
Honers go to.
Tether (Predator Platform)
G2 Outdoors videos @g2outdoors
Hunting Beast Sticks
Eastern Woods Outdoors (Rappelling Gear) @DanO
Areo Hunter (Flex)
@Squirrels for helping me with One Sticking and Rappelling
Matthews (Old faithful Z7 extreme)
And especially @redsquirrel for Saddle Hunter

Last edited:
Back